Established in 2007, CDC Data Centres is Australia’s leading operator of sovereign, secure, world-class data centre facilities.
Headquartered in Canberra with multiple facilities in the ACT, NSW and New Zealand, CDC’s diversified operations provide secure data centre configurations that support co-location, containerised and hyperscale compute environments with all campuses interconnected with high-speed carrier grade networks.
At CDC we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. Our mission is to attract, retain and grow the world’s best data centre team.
Our people are responsive, innovative and trusted in supporting our customers. Together, we configure the landscape to meet the security, reliability, connectivity and sustainability needs for today and tomorrow.
About the Role:
- Work collaboratively towards yours and your team’s Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) as agreed with management
- Customer query/issue handling
- Ensuring queries or issues are captured, validated, and triaged for further processing
- Incident Management – ensuring incidents are logged, categorised, escalated & resolved as per SLAs
- Incident Communication – ensuring information is gathered and communications are sent out as per SLAs
- PIR’s – ensuring PIRs are logged and completed, and any associated actions are logged, assigned and completed as per SLAs
- Alert Monitoring and Escalation – escalation of alerts to 24×7 technicians and on-call support teams
- Service Request Management – ensuring SR’s are assigned appropriately and actioned within agreed SLAs
- Problem Management – coordinating root cause analysis where recurring incidents have no root cause identified
- Knowledge Management – ensuring knowledge articles are compiled and kept up to date
- Change Coordination – assisting the Change Manager with minor change approvals, extension to dates, CAB minutes and actions, and change communications
- Ad-hoc reporting and administration
- Other assigned tasks are completed, draft writing of process and procedures
- Continuous improvement – ideas on improving current processes and procedures
- Embrace and model CDC’s DNA and Leadership Fundamentals
- Other duties as directed from time to time
- Prior experience in a Service Desk or Incident Management role
- Experience on working on ITSM software or similar IT Service desk software
- Experience in managing your own incident reporting through incident lifecycle
- Good hands-on experience in incident, service request and change management processes
- Pride in providing great customer service, taking ownership and ensuring best outcome is achieved for the customer
- Strong documentation and compliance skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to work well within a team
- ITIL compliance
Australian citizenship and ability to obtain an NV1 Security Clearance
Ability to work on a rotating 24/7 roster
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian technology company and be part of our amazing team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com