Established in 2007, CDC Data Centres is Australia’s leading operator of sovereign, secure, world-class data centre facilities.
Headquartered in Canberra with multiple facilities in the ACT, NSW and New Zealand, CDC’s diversified operations provide secure data centre configurations that support co-location, containerised and hyperscale compute environments with all campuses interconnected with high-speed carrier grade networks.
At CDC we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. Our mission is to attract, retain and grow the world’s best data centre team.
Our people are responsive, innovative and trusted in supporting our customers. Together, we configure the landscape to meet the security, reliability, connectivity and sustainability needs for today and tomorrow.
About the Role:
The Change Manager is responsible for the process and procedures of change across the organisation. With a focus on our data centre operations this role will ensure teams are engaged and supported throughout the well-defined and continuously improving process.
Other responsibilities include:
- Work with leaders to ensure change processes and procedures are well defined, roles are clear, and teams are well engaged
- Support project teams to identify and engage stakeholders to ensure end user and business operational needs are understood.
- Effective end to end Change management across a multi-team organisation
- Governance activities in accordance to the Change Procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Change forums are appropriately chaired. Facilitation of Change reviews and approvals via the CAB
- Facilitation of the Forward Schedule of Change and assessing scheduling impacts to avoid deployment conflicts.
- Identifying & implementing continual service improvements to the Change Process.
- Coordination of the Change Advisory Board “CAB”
- Gathers Change Related information from submissions to CAB
- Assess, evaluate, and set risk for the change with technical resources
- Manage change request approvals and communications of approved changes
- Endorse change implementation plans in collaboration with the requestor
- Schedule the end-to-end change window for works to be completed and communicate the change to stakeholders
- Qualify that the resources to implement the change are suitable certified to implements the change.
- Communicate Change status and completion results
- Update key systems with all change documentation.
- Compile ongoing reporting for stakeholders and management.
- Active stakeholder management through the Change Management process
- Hosting and chairing CAB meetings
- Development and production of Change Reporting and metrics
- Training teams on subject matter expertise
- Continuous process and systems improvement
- Proven skills and ability to communicate and work with technical staff, management, end users and other stakeholders and resolve conflict
- ITIL Qualification preferred but not essential
- Strong presentation, engagement & communication skills (written & verbal)
- Inquisitive attitude, willing to ask if there is a better way of operating
- CDC Data Centres
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
Australian citizenship and ability to obtain an NV1 Security Clearance
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian technology company and be part of our amazing team, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org