Established in 2007, CDC Data Centres is Australia’s leading operator of sovereign, secure, world-class data centre facilities.
Headquartered in Canberra with multiple facilities in the ACT, NSW and New Zealand, CDC’s diversified operations provide secure data centre configurations that support co-location, containerised and hyperscale compute environments with all campuses interconnected with high-speed carrier grade networks.
At CDC we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We believe that everyone’s unique experiences enable us to deliver meaningful benefits for our people, our clients and communities. Our mission is to attract, retain and grow the world’s best data centre team.
Our people are responsive, innovative and trusted in supporting our customers. Together, we configure the landscape to meet the security, reliability, connectivity and sustainability needs for today and tomorrow.
About the Role:
The Project Manager is responsible for managing allocated projects to support high quality outcomes. The role provides high level support to project teams in the initiation, planning and delivery of projects, including tracking and reporting on outputs and outcomes, cross functional interdependency management and information management.
Other responsibilities include:
- Establish time, cost schedule, risk and issues management parameters for the program and assist with the coordination of governance and management forums to ensure project(s) deliver outcomes aligned to organisational objectives.
- Manage allocated projects, deliver program analysis and provide guidance and advice to projects teams in the initiation, planning and delivery of programs to support high quality outcomes.
- Management of key deliverables throughout the construction phase including value management safety initiatives, structural adequacies, and general management of lead contractors.
- Develop forecasts and negotiate the availability and allocation of major plant and specialist workgroups so that maximum work output is obtained in the time available.
- Develop and implement the processes, structures and frameworks for the allocated projects, interface with other work streams and provide input to the program delivery to support effective planning, development, and implementation stages.
- Provide expert advice to project teams on best practice program management including providing education and guidance on PMO requirements, tools, templates, and documentation to support consistent approaches in program delivery.
- Manage the delivery of timely and accurate program reporting against agreed objectives to support executive level decision making and to drive accountability across the program.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the common project management methodology, frameworks, standards, and tools to support the organisation growth.
- Review and maintain business process manuals for business activities to develop processes, policies and procedures for program initiatives and business cases.
- Sound knowledge of key stakeholder requirements and the ability to communicate through the following construction channels, Financial reporting ACONEX and BIM model.
- Understanding of Mechanical and Electrical elements throughout the base build.
- Degree in construction management preferred.
Australian citizenship and ability to obtain an NV1 Security Clearance
If you are looking for an opportunity to play a vital role in a fast-growing Australian technology company and be part of our amazing team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com